Join an expert line-up at the 23rd Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience.
Abstracts are invited by March 20, 2020 for talks and posters on advances and future directions in fundamental and applied developmental neuroscience.
- Mototsugu Eiraku, Kyoto University, Japan
- Dr. Arnold Kriegstein, UCSF, USA
- Dr. Pat Levitt, University of Southern California, USA
- Dr. Peggy Mason, University of Chicago, USA
- Dr. Michelle Monje, Stanford University, USA
A number of bursaries are provided by the Society: please indicate if you wish to apply when submitting your abstract.
We welcome your participation and look forward to meeting you in Vancouver.
Dan Goldowitz, University of British Columbia, Canada
Stefano Stifani, McGill University, Canada
Link : https://communications.elsevier.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40pLEFlvXvTNaB7pNYt00U7vL4ow4YLDkeaPjn6sw1dJ4%3D&utm_campaign=STMJ_30940_CONF_AB&utm_medium=email&utm_dgroup=30940_MAIN_NOAB_ST7_ALL&utm_acid=10433848&SIS_ID=0&dgcid=STMJ_30940_CONF_AB&CMX_ID=&utm_in=DM651926&utm_source=AC_25&utm_term=30940_CONF-NEWS-AB_MAIN_NOAB_STEP7_ALL